Looks like the guys over at Flexispy have quietly released an upgrade to their iPhone spy phone software.
Just a few weeks ago, Flexispy announced that their spy phone software for the iPhone, will now offer a remote monitoring feature. Now comes yet another update to their iPhone spy phone software.
So what what’s the new iPhone spy phone feature? CALL MONITORING
In addition to call monitoring, Flexispy PRO-X, also has all the other advanced spy phone technology such as:
- Remote Monitoring (This is what Flexispy PRO does that the earlier Flexispy versions didnt.)
- Read text messages
- GPS Tracking
- Call Logging (View all details of the iPhone’s call history)
- SIM Change Notification
- Email Logging
- Full Remote Control Capabilities (remotely configure and uninstall the iPhone spy software)
As you can see, Flexispy Pro-X has just about every feature you’d ever need, regardless of your reasons for purchasing iPhone spy phone software.
Now before you rush out to buy Flexispy’s iPhone spy software, here are a few things you need to keep in mind.
1) You MUST Get Consent! You should NOT attempt to monitor your spouse, significant other or adult children with any spy software product without the consent and knowledge of such persons. Doing so may violate local, state or federal laws and you could be subject to civil or criminal penalties. Bottom line, just don’t risk it. If you plan to use Flexispy to monitor a spouse or install on a phone you don’t own — DON’T DO IT!
2) iPhone Version. According to Flexispy’s website, their Flexispy Pro-X spy phone software will only work on iPhones running OS version 3.0 or 3.01.
3) Price. According to Flexispy’s website, Flexispy Pro-X for the iPhone, is their flagship iPhone spy phone product. This means it’s not cheap, but I guess you get what you pay for. How much? A cool $349 USD, or roughly 250 EUR.
If all of these things are ok on your side, and want to get your hands on Flexispy’s latest spy phone product, then go to their website at:
I’m personally really excited about this product because I’ve tested out Flexispy Pro-X for Symbian and Windows Mobile phones, and I was extremely impressed. If Flexispy Pro-X for the iPhone, works as good as it did for the other cell phones, then this is quickly going to become the most talked about iPhone monitoring application on the net, which makes you wonder if Apple will step in and do whatever they can to put an end to this type of monitoring software for the iPhone.
So far Apple has been quiet, despite the advancements companies such as Flexispy & Mobile Spy (another iPhone monitoring vendor) have made with their software, but with Flexispy now giving anyone willing to part ways with $350 bucks, a way to monitor calls, I’m sure Apple wont stay quiet for long.
PS> I’m going to take Flexispy Pro-x for a test drive on my own iPhone. I have an iPhone 3G, running OS version 3.01. I intend to write a detailed review of how it works, and all the good (and bad) things I encounter. Most likely I’ll get this done by the weekend, so check back sometime Saturday or Sunday.
- Flexispy iPhone Spy Phone Available Soon
- How To Monitor A Blackberry – Flexispy Blackberry Review
- Flexispy iPhone Spy Phone Release Date Moved
- Flexispy PRO-X BlackBerry Spy App Released!
- iPhone Spy Software Now Available!
DISCLAIMER: Cell phone monitoring software is designed for monitoring your children or employees on a smartphone you own or have proper consent to monitor (in compliance with applicable laws), and you must inform anyone who uses a device upon which the software is installed that their activity may be monitored. You should NEVER attempt to spy on a cell phone you don’t own, monitor your spouse, significant other or adult children with any cell phone monitoring product without the consent and knowledge of such persons. Doing so may be illegal, and violate local, state, and federal laws in your country and you could be subject to civil or criminal penalties. We will cooperate with authorities in investigation of any allegations of misuse. If you are uncertain of your rights to monitor the usage of a cellular device, you should consult legal counsel BEFORE purchasing.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: This disclosure is provided so you as a consumer understands the relationship between a person reviewing, endorsing, or writing about a product or service and the product owner or service provider. This website participates in various affiliate programs in which the owner(s) receive a commission whenever you purchase through a link on this site. These links can be in the form of text links located throughout the site, in blog posts, on pages, linked from images within a post or on a page, buttons, within the sidebar, and graphic ads such as banners. Even though the owner(s) of this website may have been provided compensation, we always post honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences based on our research and/or experience with the product or service. We are independently owned, and the views and opinions expressed on this website are purely the writer’s own. Any product claim, feature, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified. For more details click HERE.