The Apple iPhone now officially has an iPhone monitoring application, that enables anyone to monitor an iPhone in total stealth mode.
Mobile Spy, one of the leading cell phone monitoring vendors, has officially released their iPhone spy application. When installed on an iPhone, this application records all incoming or outgoing SMS messages & the iPhone’s call history. This information is then uploaded to a remote server at various intervals, to be viewed via any internet connected device (PC or Mobile) with a web browser. Check out the diagram below for more details.
Which iPhone Versions Are Compatible?
The iPhone spy phone works for second generation (3G) iPhones only. Currently, the iPhone spy phone application is not compatible with the first generation iPhone. If your Apple iPhone is a 3G 2.x phone then it is compatible.
One thing to point out is that you DO NOT need 3G access for the iPhone monitoring software to work, but the iPhone must have internet enabled so the software can upload logs to your online account. However keep in mind that even if the iPhone is not connected to a 3G network, the iPhone device needs to be the 3G model. Not sure which one you have? Check out the current iPhone 3G 2.x technical specs at Apple.
In addition to the second generation iPhone requirement, the iPhone is required to be jailbroken (unlocked) to enable the iPhone spy software’s functionality. If you are not sure about how to unlock an iPhone, don’t worry because Mobile Spy provides extremely easy and reversible instructions to do this at no cost upon ordering. It’s just a simple 5 step process, and detailed screen shots are included.
HOW MUCH? You have a few options.
You have three options to consider when purchasing the iPhone spy application. The three options are:
1) Annual License (12 months) for $99.97
2) Semi Annual License (6 months) for $69.97
3) Quarterly License (3 months) for $49.97
** There are a couple things I want to point out.
- If you purchase an annual license of the Mobile Spy’s iPhone spy software ($99.97), you get the award winning Sniper Spy PC monitoring software FREE. Have you ever wanted to monitor a remote PC? Sniper Spy is absolutely amazing. Not only does it record every key stroke on a remote PC, but it also takes screen shots at set intervals, has remote installation, and best of all it has LIVE PC MONITORING. Another cool feature is that while monitoring in real time, you can perform a variety of functions such as download files, view recent activities, and a lot more.
- 10% DISCOUNT! The guys over at Mobile Spy, were kind enough to offer my readers a special 10% discount of the purchase price of any iPhone spy software license. When making your purchase, just enter SPYPHONEGUY as a coupon code on the ORDER PAGE.
WHERE TO BUY?
(Note: The software will be available as an immediate download, once you complete the order process.)
That’t about it. I’m going to download my own copy and test it out for a few days. After I test it out, I’ll do a follow up review and let everyone know how it works, the good, bad, & other details. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to contact me or leave a comment.
- First iPhone 3GS Spy Software Released!
- Mobile Spy iPhone Now With Stealth GPS Tracking
- Flexispy Quietly Releases Flexispy Pro-X iPhone
- Mobile Spy Updates Their iPhone Monitoring App
- Flexispy iPhone Spy Phone Available Soon
DISCLAIMER: Cell phone monitoring software is designed for monitoring your children or employees on a smartphone you own or have proper consent to monitor (in compliance with applicable laws), and you must inform anyone who uses a device upon which the software is installed that their activity may be monitored. You should NEVER attempt to spy on a cell phone you don’t own, monitor your spouse, significant other or adult children with any cell phone monitoring product without the consent and knowledge of such persons. Doing so may be illegal, and violate local, state, and federal laws in your country and you could be subject to civil or criminal penalties. We will cooperate with authorities in investigation of any allegations of misuse. If you are uncertain of your rights to monitor the usage of a cellular device, you should consult legal counsel BEFORE purchasing.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: This disclosure is provided so you as a consumer understands the relationship between a person reviewing, endorsing, or writing about a product or service and the product owner or service provider. This website participates in various affiliate programs in which the owner(s) receive a commission whenever you purchase through a link on this site. These links can be in the form of text links located throughout the site, in blog posts, on pages, linked from images within a post or on a page, buttons, within the sidebar, and graphic ads such as banners. Even though the owner(s) of this website may have been provided compensation, we always post honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences based on our research and/or experience with the product or service. We are independently owned, and the views and opinions expressed on this website are purely the writer’s own. Any product claim, feature, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified. For more details click HERE.